TOP 55 QUOTES ABOUT SUCCESS, FITNESS, BODYBUILDING, STRENGTH, GYM and MORE

“No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.” 
Socrates

The first step for a successful path is to become aware of everyone's prime need and desire.” 
Hass BodyBuilding



Bodybuilding is much like any other sport. To be successful, you must dedicate yourself 100% to your training, diet and mental approach.” 
Arnold Schwarzenegger


Exercise to stimulate, not to annihilate. The world wasn't formed in a day, and neither were we. Set small goals and build upon them.” 
Lee Haney


That which does not kill us makes us stronger.” 
Friedrich Nietzsche
The fight is won or lost far away from witnesses - behind the lines, in the gym, and out there on the road, long before I dance under those lights.” 
Muhammad Ali



I am for the muscles. I would like to have a lot of muscles, because women like it. I'm for bodybuilding, but it's very exhausting.” 

Michel Houellebecq



When we long for life without difficulties, remind us that oaks grow strong in contrary winds and diamonds are made under pressure.” 
Peter Marshall


It's really easy to achieve your goals, the hardest thing is to fight the temptation of quitting.” 

Hass BodyBuilding


Modern bodybuilding is ritual, religion, sport, art, and science, awash in Western chemistry and mathematics. Defying nature, it surpasses it.” 
Camille Paglia




Bodybuilding saved my life because I overcame the nerd stage. I got picked on. I was fascinated with power, and then I decided to take that direction because I knew that would make me feel good about myself.” 
Lou Ferrigno



Physical fitness is not only one of the most important keys to a healthy body, it is the basis of dynamic and creative intellectual activity.” 
John F. Kennedy



People believe what they want to believe in order to reach what they want to achieve.” 
Hass BodyBuilding



Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.” 
Winston Churchill


True enjoyment comes from activity of the mind and exercise of the body; the two are ever united.” 
Wilhelm von Humboldt


Like most people I can be lazy, so it's nice to have a goal or deadline or reason to work out. I feel better when I get to exercise, or when I'm outdoors. I like to hike, swim and run, and I love to play soccer.” 
Viggo Mortensen


Good actions give strength to ourselves and inspire good actions in others.” 
Plato


People can say whatever they want about the sport of bodybuilding, but to get prepared to do a contest or even think about doing a contest, or even to get into decent shape, it requires a certain amount of discipline, and it comes from taking a new year's resolution to a lifestyle.” 
John Cena



I like to use the hard times in the past to motivate me today.
Dwayne Johnson


Exercise is really important to me - it's therapeutic. So if I'm ever feeling tense or stressed or like I'm about to have a meltdown, I'll put on my iPod and head to the gym or out on a bike ride along Lake Michigan with the girls.” 
Michelle Obama




I've always been into bodybuilding and keeping in shape, and I just challenge myself to see if I can continue to make improvements.” 
Kevin Nash



Football changed my life and it gave me a platform to get out my aggression and it gave me a sense of value.
Dwayne Johnson



When they get a 50-inch waist and a gorilla butt, it's ugly looking - and I think bodybuilding has become ugly looking.” 
Joe Gold




Athletic skills are acquired over a long period of time and after countless hours of practice.” 

Zig Ziglar




To succeed in life, you need two things: ignorance and confidence.” 
Mark Twain



I was a bit challenged when I was younger to stay on the right path.
Dwayne Johnson



I like both athletic girls and girly girls. It depends on their personality. I like girls who can go out and play sports with me and throw the football around, but you don't want a girl who's too much tougher than you. I like brainy girls who can respond to what I'm saying.” 
Josh Hutcherson


Walking is the best possible exercise. Habituate yourself to walk very far.” 
Thomas Jefferson


Number one, like yourself. Number two, you have to eat healthy. And number three, you've got to squeeze your buns. That's my formula.” 
Richard Simmons



A laugh is a surprise. And all humor is physical. I was always athletic, so that came naturally to me.” 
Chevy Chase


When adversity strikes, that's when you have to be the most calm. Take a step back, stay strong, stay grounded and press on.” 
LL Cool J




If the Olympic Games ever served a true altruistic purpose, they have long since outlived it. Yeah, the pursuit of athletic excellence, sportsmanship and international goodwill is plenty noble. But the modern Olympics are at best a vehicle for agitprop; at worst, a scandal magnet.” 
John Ridley


Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life - think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. Let the brain, muscles, nerves, every part of your body, be full of that idea, and just leave every other idea alone. This is the way to success.” 
Swami Vivekananda



Gold's was the first bodybuilding gym made for bodybuilders.” 
Joe Gold


My message is, you can accomplish anything, not just on the athletic field, if you're willing to work pay the price. It doesn't matter what your age.” 
Herschel Walker


You must relate athletic experiences to life.” 
Joe Paterno


In the midst of these hard times it is our good health and good sleep that are enjoyable.” 
Knute Nelson


My job is to be fit and I'm really blessed that I get to go and work out and live a really healthy lifestyle.” 
Kerri Walsh



I love the 3D revolution. I love the technology today that continues to push the envelope, continues break the new ground, and continues to raise the bar.” 
Dwayne Johnson



I've failed over and over and over again in my life and that is why I succeed.” 
Michael Jordan


I don't smoke, don't drink much, and go to the gym five times a week. I live a healthy lifestyle and feel great. I can run a marathon, you know.” 
Sarah Michelle Gellar


The success I have achieved in bodybuilding, motion pictures, and business would not have been possible without the generosity of the American people and the freedom here to pursue your dreams.” 
Arnold Schwarzenegger


I know that to be a good player, you have to stay healthy, and you have to be as athletic as you can possibly be.” 
Steve Nash


Athletic ability can be taken away like that. It can all end in a heartbeat.” 
Tim Tebow


Think twice before you speak, because your words and influence will plant the seed of either success or failure in the mind of another.” 
Napoleon Hill


My wife and I work out together almost every day. It's just a great way to spend time together. We're going to run a marathon together later this year, and that's one more goal that we'll accomplish as husband and wife.” 
Bill Rancic


Exercise is amazing, from the inside out. I feel so alive and have more energy.” 

Vanessa Hudgens



Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.” 
Arnold Schwarzenegger



If it weren't for the fact that the TV set and the refrigerator are so far apart, some of us wouldn't get any exercise at all.” 
Joey Adams




Fitness needs to be perceived as fun and games or we subconsciously avoid it.” 
Alan Thicke



Practice puts brains in your muscles.” 
Sam Snead




When I was a kid at four years old, that's when I started amateur wrestling with my dad and family. And when that's instilled in you, it never goes away.” 
Dwayne Johnson



Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved.” 
Helen Keller


The fitness builds the foundation for me as an actor to have clarity. Fitness has always been the base of where I start off as a performer.” 
Manu Bennett


Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars.” 
Khalil Gibran






0 comments: