- Fats are a vital part of the membrane that surrounds each cell of the body.
- Fats provides the structural components not only of cell membranes in the brain.
- Fats help the body use vitamins.
- Fats make hormones.
- Fat provides healthier skin.
- Fat forms a protective cushion for your organs ( That's why Pro BodyBuilders get injured easily)
The body stores fat with three different ways:
As soon as our body gets its hands on protein, fat, or carbohydrate, it turns them into amino acids,
fatty acids, or glucose, respectively.
- Once fat is converted to fatty acids, if there are more fatty acids around than we currently need, all of them are sent off to be stored as body fat.
- The glucose we get from carbohydrates does not work that way. Glucose cannot be stored as body fat without the hormone insulin, so when the liver get soaked with sugar, there is no other option but turn sugar into fat.
- And then there are amino acids from protein. Amino acids must first be converted into glucose. Once they become glucose, they need insulin or they cannot be stored as body fat.
Now how does the body burn the stored fat
if their food intake is at the lowest, and that's because a calorie it's not a calorie, find out why ... Read More